luni, 5 noiembrie 2012

Love Lines by Diana Nixon ( Interview )

Hello and welcome on my blog!
Today, Diana Nixon, the author of "Love Lines", is participating in an interview.
Enjoy. ^.^

1. Hello, Diana! Can you tell us something about you and your book „Love Lines”?
- I was born in Minsk, Belarus, where I still live and work on my books. I'm a lawyer by profession, but I think writing is my real calling:) I've never thought I would become a writer, but when I started working on Love Lines, that was my debut fantasy novel, I realized just how happy I was while writing. I have a daughter, who is still too small to read mommies' books, but I hope that one day she will be very proud of me:) Love Lines is the first book of the series under the same title. It tells the story of a young girl, Eileen Clark, whose life has never been what it seemed to be. Everything changes the moment she finds out the truth about her father, his supernatural abilities and her own unique talents. She goes to Dever, a closed University for people like her, where lots of challenges are waiting to test her strength and her will. Love Lines is a book full of adventures, mysteries, and beautiful love.  At the moment I'm working on my second book of the series named Songs of the wind. I hope it will turn into a very good sequel that so many readers are looking forward to:)
                                                                   
2. When have you decided that you want to be a writer?
- I wrote my first book about a year ago, when something inside me changed, making me realize just how much I wanted to do something special. I could have never imagined that writing books would become an essential part of my everyday life. But now I know how wonderful it is to do something you like so much.

3. Where do you find your inspiration for your novels? (If it’s not a secret) Have you ever found it in your real life?
- I try to get inspiration from everything I see around me: my own life, my family and my friends. And I like listening to music while working on my books. Just a few days ago I made a list of songs that would describe my characters' inner world and Love Lines' spirit in general. I've made three different playlists for the principal characters and posted them on my Goodreads and Facebook fan pages. I hope that it will help my readers to dive deeper into my world of Love Lines.


4. Does any of your fictional characters resembles you?
- Not exactly:) I gave every of them something that would resemble me a little. Eileen has my stubbornness, Christian shares my passion for music and playing the piano. Evan got my attitude to the people he loves. His friends can always rely on him and he will always be there for those who need his help. Anna shares my love for flowers and Christian's parents - the way I would like to bring up my own children.

5. Which book is the first one that you’ve read?
- Wow! That was a long time ago!:) It was a book for children named Motley Pullet.

6. Do you have a favorite book?
- There are too many good books to have a favorite one:) I like fantasy novels, paranormal and contemporary romances.

7. If you were about to leave in a trip which book would you take with you?
- Beautiful disaster by Jamie McGuire. It's one of the latest books I've read. I liked it a lot! And I can't wait to read its sequel!!! :)

8. Tell us one thing you’d like to change at people from nowadays.
- Cruelty.

9. Is there a moment in your life you’d like to live again?
- There are so many moments I would like to live again! My wedding day, for example, as it was such a magical time. My daughter's birth, as the moment you see your child for the first time can't be compared to anything else. The day my first book was released and many other happy moments:)

10. Do you have a message for Romanian readers? Why would you recommend your book?
- First of all I'd like to say that it's an honor to have so many fans of the Love Lines series in Romania! It's not the first time I'm giving an interview for the Romanian readers and I really hope that one day you will be able to find my books in your stores and not just on Amazon:) And I hope that people who read my books won't regret their choice:) I would recommend the Love Lines series for everyone who likes paranormal romances and good love stories. I tried to make my books unique and different from the stories of the same kind. So I can guarantee that reading Love Lines you will enjoy the adventures and secrets its characters are trying to uncover. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the sinopsis and the covers of Long Lines!


 

The story begins with a strange dream, which has been torturing Eileen for nights. Trying to find out its hidden meaning she leans on her best friend Amanda for help. The two of them go to a fortune-teller, who predicts changes in Eileen's life.
Eileen and Amanda, whose family is one of the seven founders of Dever, go there to start new life and get education. Coming to the university Eileen meets Christian, Amanda's brother, whom she falls in love with from the very first sight. But, as it turns out later, Christian is in love with her too.

They couldn't even imagine that many years ago their lives were bound by magical spells. But now they have to find out why...

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Have a nice day.

Sabrina <3

3 comentarii:

Parerea ta conteaza